Vince McMahon outburst footage revealed after 100mph car crash as new details emerge

Aditi Singh
4 Min Read


Dashcam footage released today captures the terrifying moments when former WWE chairman Vince McMahon, 80, weaved through traffic at speeds approaching 115 mph before ploughing into another vehicle on a Connecticut motorway.

The video, recorded during an incident last July, shows McMahon’s £240,000 Bentley Continental GT Speed darting between lanes on Route 15 near Westport before striking the rear of a BMW.


Following the collision, his luxury vehicle careered into the crash barrier, scattering wreckage across the carriageway.

Smoke poured from the damaged Bentley as it continued along the road before finally coming to a stop.

When a state trooper approached the wrecked vehicle, McMahon appeared visibly dazed, with airbags deployed around him.

The officer informed him he had been clocked at approximately 115 mph, which McMahon seemed to struggle to comprehend.

He told the trooper: “I’m trying to drive. I haven’t been driving my car in God knows how long.”

McMahon insisted he was not attempting to flee.

Vince McMahon

Dashcam footage released on Friday captures the terrifying moments when former WWE chairman Vince McMahon crashed

|

Connecticut State Police

He admitted the sports car was “too fast” for him, having not been behind its wheel for some considerable time.

As he handed over his documents, McMahon berated himself audibly: “God damn it. Stupid f**king fool.”

McMahon explained to officers he had been racing to attend his granddaughter’s birthday celebration, with his destination just one exit away when the crash occurred.

Upon learning nobody had been seriously hurt, he expressed visible relief, exclaiming: “Oh s**t, that’s a miracle.”

Vince McMahon

It was estimated Vince McMahon struck the other vehicle at between 80mph and 90mph

|

Connecticut State Police

The driver of the BMW, Barbara Doran, later recounted the ordeal on social media.

She estimated McMahon struck her vehicle at between 80mph and 90 mph while she travelled in the nearside lane.

Writing on social media, Ms Doran said: “I was lucky to have kept control of the car, more or less, as I shot off the road after being catapulted over 100 yards,”

The women added she felt “lucky to have survived the crash”.

Vince McMahon

Vince McMahon was subsequently charged with reckless driving

|

Connecticut State Police

McMahon was subsequently charged with reckless driving and following too closely, both offences resulting from the collision.

However, in October, a Connecticut judge permitted him to enter a pretrial diversion programme on condition he make a $1,000 charitable contribution and maintain proper licensing and insurance for any future driving.

Should he successfully complete the programme, all charges against him will be dropped within 12 months.

His lawyer, Mark Sherman, expressed satisfaction with the ruling, telling TMZ: “It was good news. Not every car accident is a crime and the judge agreed he deserved this dismissal and we’re grateful for that.”



Source link

Share This Article
Satish Kumar – Editor, Aman Shanti News